lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2012


This year has been different to other years. I have been busier. In January started to Escuelitas Libres El Bosque. This is a free school and here we work with children of diverse age. In the summer we went to different place of Santiago like the Quinta Normal or the municipal pool of El Bosque. Now, I go on Saturday in the morning and we work in various topics with the children.
Apart from that, I started a sign language course. There I go on Tuesday in the evening.  Really I like to go to place, the people are very friendly and I had learned many words. I’m happy, because this knowledge will serve me to communicate with deaf people and I want to work with disabled person, in the future.  In addition, I started to work in the evening. I do private class on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
In the university the courses were a bore. The firs term I didn’t learn too much.
Well, I do many things. This year has been a little tiring, but the things that I do are very rewarding for me. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario